Saturday, 26 September 2015

Afternoon Cowl

This week we've all been suffering with colds and have stayed in as much as possible. So on Thursday afternoon, whilst snuggled up with my boy, I crocheted this cowl...
I used the same stitch pattern as with my Buggy Blanket
Here's how I made it...
2 x 100g balls of Chunky yarn

8mm hook
Ch 75
Row 1: SC (UK DC) into second chain from hook, then *DC (UK TR) into next chain, SC (UK DC) into next chain*. Repeat * to the end of row. Turn
Row 2: Ch1, SC (UK DC) into second stitch from hook, then *DC (UK TR) into next stitch, SC (UK DC) into next stitch*. Repeat * to the end of row. Turn
Row 3 – 21: repeat Row 2
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Attached a toggle so it can be fastened together.
It's so versatile, it can be easily worn in many ways
I'd love to know if you go on to make this cowl yourself.

Pattern ©Leasowes View 2015

10 comments :

  1. Your cowl came out beautiful! I hope you feel better! This will look great this winter.
    TFS the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarked this on my list of possible crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely, looks easy and quick too - my sort of project. I'm going to pin as a possible Christmas present make. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for an Autumn walk, love the design and hope you feel fully fit soon. I would love to have a go but crochet hooks and me do not mix, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cowl, thanks for sharing and joining in with Handmade Monday too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful cowl you have crocheted. I love the stitch pattern and the toggle button, too. I do hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cowl - better pattern than the one I used last year so will definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful job you have done on crocheting the Cowl. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful cowl - the colour highlights the beautiful texture:)

    ReplyDelete